It's All About The Nutrients...
Feeding your plants by using the proper feeding schedule is as important, if not more important, as using the proper nutrients. We will do our best at supplying the proper and updated feed schedules with all nutrients on the market. Make a point of checking this site for new and updated feed schedules on a regular basis.
● Hydro-Organics ● Hydroponics ● Ornamentals ● Shrubs and Trees
● Turf ● Vegetables
● Simple Drain to Waste ● Expert Drain to Waste ● Simple Recirculating
● Expert Recirculating ● Flora Nova
● Flora Series ● Maxi Series ● Stand Alone Nutrients
● Hydro Feed ● Soil Feed
● Pro Blend Hydro ● Pro Blend Soil ● Botanicare - TriFlex
All Other Schedules
● Advanced Nutrients ● House and Garden ● Atami BCUZZ ● Hesi Nutrients ● BIOBIZZ
● Ionic ● Roots Organics ● SuperNatural ● Grotek ● DynaGro
● Sunleaves ● Technaflora ● DutchMaster ● General Organics
● Humboldt Nutrients ● Hydrodynamics ● Organicare
The Right Nutrients and Keeping it Simple
Following a good nutrient regime and keeping it simple will go a long way to ensure adequate uptake of all the essential nutrients. It is advisable not to use too many formulations, as it may be very difficult to trace the exact cause of the problem if there are many additives and supplements in the nutrient mix.
The right nutrients are essential to an effective hydroponic garden. Take a little time to check out your options and see what is likely to be right for your needs. You might be surprised what a change in nutrient solutions could do! By coming in to our retail store or calling us, we can go over all the options when it comes to nutrients and what might work best for your gardening needs.